3/7/10

Holidays Real Estate

Hi everybody, the big Oscars day hun?! Today's probably one of those days that so many people wish to be in Kodak Theatre in LA (I'm one of them xD). So good luck to the nominees. (Btw let's make Avatar, Invictus and 2012 win some gold statues)! 

So let's move on to what's important in this blog, The Architecture Projects. The first project that I'm going to present you is, probably my best creation so far (ok I'm just kidding I can do so much better than this). This is a original project and it took a few hours to design it in Google SketchUp and then a couple of minutes to rendered in V-Ray software. It's the perfect holidays / weekend get-away. Have a look...






























All windows in this real estate are dark-privacy-glazing which allows to the owner of the house privacy and also lighten indoor spaces. 
If you're interested in building this project or take from it some ideas for your dream house (hum ... yeah that's right xD) the perfect place to do it is in a specific Opole, Poland area called as 'The Cube Houses' - where it features one of the best modern/contemporary houses I've ever seen The Atrial House - you can google it, or just click on the link, http://www.housedesignnews.com/modern-house/aatrial-house-by-kwk-promes-architects-in-poland/


















With a opponent entry, this house features a massive living room, a gourmet kitchen, one guest bedroom with private bathroom, one master bedroom with private master bathroom and wal-in-closet (WIC), an open view terrace and also a magnificent infinity pool as we can see in the next group of pictures:



































If you're interested in downloading the sketch from Google SketchUp you can visit my Google account.

Thanks for reading, see you next week with a new project, this time with a Mediterranean Style Project.