Hi everybody I'm thrilled to introduced you guys to my new web project, Just Imagine...
In this web page I'm going to present you some of my works in Google SketchUp rendered, of course, with V-Ray software... (Btw I'm not winning any commission from or Google or V-Ray ... you might thought that because I just did publicity to those softwares xD).
I'm not in the Architecture Business, some people say i should be, others say 'Thank god you're not', so yeah, I'm just an amateur so I don't have any expectations with the creation of this web blog, I mean if you like so yeah you can talk about it and about me (suuuureee) with your friends and all that kind of stuff...
Without further ado, I'll try to every week put some new projects... I also have a Warehouse 3d account in Google SketchUp http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=16391874918759103463&scoring=m where if you want you can download my 3d projects.
