
Hey buddies are you alright? Hope so. Welcome to a new post of http://just-imagine-nico.blogspot.com.
This week I'm going to present you guys to a new project. This time the Real Estate that I'm going to show you isn't mine original house (I wish xD), although the Google SketchUp project and V-ray render pictures are.
For those who are curious the propriety is located at 24944 Lorena Dr., Calabasas, CA in the guard-gated community of Calabasas Park East, and it is 1 of the few homes behind it's own gates too.
.jpg)
This mediterranean house style features three garage doors. The third garage set has a home gym so although exists three doors, you can put your car in two places ... tuff choice hun?!
Enter into an expansive entry with an exquisite wrought iron staircase and calming fountain as we can see in the picture upon. Soaring ceilings and dark-privacy-glazing Windows fill this home with a light and airy feel. Gorg amenities include restaurant-style wine cellar travertine floors, media room and also game room.
The backyard (which curiously is placed at front of the house... so it is more a front-yard than a backyard, but okay) features an amazing infinity pool, a barbecue area and also a covered eating zone. The fabulous master bedroom includes separated retreat huge balcony with tho walk-in closets. Huge master bathroom with spa tub shower and dual vanities.
Secondary bedrooms are all suite style with private bathrooms and large closets.
Secondary bedrooms are all suite style with private bathrooms and large closets.
Personally, I absolute love this propriety because it represents what a true house is. It's definitely a great house and I'll try to put pictures of the real real estate here. If you want to download the project you can link to my Google Account and let me know if you liked the sketch.
I'm having some problems with my V-ray software so I don't know if I'm going to post any new project next week, although I've already two new houses they're not rendered and I don't know when am I going to be able to rendered. Thank you very much for watching! Greetings!
Other Pictures:

